A Tireless 24/7 Digital Worker is a Bullet-Proof Investment
At Robovirgin, we realize that SMBs must be careful with their investments. And you are right to consider the hypothetical risks associated with first-time RPA initiatives. But here’s the good news: we specialize in helping SMBs lose their RPA virginity in the most successful way possible. And you won’t spend a dime before we analyze your particular case and provide you with a clear ROI formula.
4 key factors that determine the cost of RPA solutions:
- 1 Your existing IT infrastructure
- 2 The complexity of the process in need of automation
- 3 Process documentation quality (we’ll take care of it together)
- 4 Microsoft tools license (€13-€35/mo)
We assess the timeline of the project based on the following:
- What systems do you use to perform the task that you want to automate?
- How often do you update these systems?
- What are the different process scenarios?
- What’s the percentage of untypical results?
- Have you documented the data that needs to be processed?
- Is the data that needs to be processed standard?
- Does the task require two-factor authentication?
- Does the task require scanned documents?
- Is there enough data for functionality testing?
You may qualify for EU funding.
If there’s a funding opportunity - we’ll help you secure it. Get in touch today to see if there are EU funding possibilities (every funding opportunity is open for a limited time):